2011/04/25

I am as God created me.

I believe I am a creation of the ultimate creator, the universe,nature, God, the source... I believe this "God" is perfect, for how else could life in any form exist if not for the existence of a perfect intelligence to guide the unknowable universe.
If such a perfect intelligence exists that I suppose any thing I created would thus be perfect. As I suppose it created everything including me, than I must be perfect.
It does not seem that way right now, but I imagine that if my perceptions were unclouded I might re-alize this truth and know that from my birth as an innocent that that core is unchanged, just covered over by illusions of imperfection.
What ever the truth, as I say slowly to myself the affirmation "I am as God created me" and remind myself of that throughout the day I certainly feel a sense of peace and acceptance, trust and positivity flow through my being.
The Course in Miracles is truly a profound work.
I like tapping (EFT) while I read the text and practice the exercises, this really seems to accelerate the deblocking of my negative beliefs that the course is endeavoring to do.
Anyway if I had two recommend one book to anyone it would ACIM. One technique it would be EFT.
Whatever you do, go out and let the day have a perfect you! (the day and everyone in it deserves to have you in perfection)
Love to all.

Tags:
© 2013 Geoffree's Diary. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks