2010/03/06

Unity and the fly

Squatting over sandy earth
Looking out to infinity
Horizons filled to the brim with nothingness
All around, abosolute space
The skys All encompassing dimensions
Leaching away my insignicance
The sound of silence
The streching of awareness to match the infinite proportion of this scene
For a moment I disapeared into it's vastness
I became distinctly conscious of an almost deafing sound
As if a helicopter were about land on the ground where my form barely remained
Alert I searched the heavans for the menacing aircraft
It was huge
It's metallic rainbow coloured eyes and thick body buzzed with the dynamic vibrations of it's wings
A desert fly brought me back to my dream of separation
The moment was lost again in thought and comparison
But taste of that freedom lingers beyond the aspect of time

Tags:
© 2013 Geoffree's Diary. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks