2010/03/18

Content

as one of those people with a, "What's in it for me" attitude
when I started his class. By the end of the semester though, my philosophy
and my attitude had changed. Forever! This is what I learned:

"You can have anything you want in life, if you will just help enough other
people get what they want."
~Zig Ziglar

I challenge you to focus on this philosophy for an entire month! Here are
some action steps that will help you stay focused on this incredible gift:

ACTION STEPS

Gratitude. Every night before you go to sleep, recite aloud at least ten things
for which you are grateful.

Forgive. Let go of the past. Forgive those who have hurt or angered you.
Stop carrying this poison around with you every day.

Love. Be sure to tell those people in your life who mean so much to you that
you love them an

Tags:
© 2013 Geoffree's Diary. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks