2014/02/04

Special Event?

Personally I like to take the specialness out of everything.

I then try to put specialness into every thing.

เฝจོཾ

Yoga often copies the nature, cat pose, cow pose, tree pose ...

Each manifestation contains a harmony and perfection within itself. 

It's this common point of perfection where we all connect - this the oneness we seek to remember.

I saw a little bird bathing itself in a puddle after the rains a few days ago.

It did so with such abandonment and it's sheer unbridled joy left feeling me like a toddler.

I recalled this teaching when I went for my swim last night.

Instead of doing an hour of hypnotic lapping I danced, dived and skipped through the water.

To me that was yoga.



May all know inner peace ๐Ÿ™

Tags:
© 2013 Geoffree's Diary. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks