2013/06/28

My dear friends

My dear friends
I feel a need in my life now for a sangha, a structure of friends committed to the spirit.
I thought we might be able to find a day a month at least to join in meditation and perhaps some chapter or or words from one of the holy scriptures, or watch a video of some teacher or otherwise truly enlightening medium.
We could welcome guests, yet a core group of close friends on the path, I believe would really help consolidate our individual practice.
What do you think? If you want make some time for this, lets meet in the near future to discuss the form. It might be a little difficult with all our other commitments but I guess that's why I thought this was worth doing.
All my love,
Your brother
Geoff

Tags:
© 2013 Geoffree's Diary. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks