2013/01/06

Acceptance of myself is the an instant healing that has brought a more and more peace into my everyday life o Ed the last few weeks.

Acceptance of myself is the an instant healing that has brought a more and more peace into my everyday life o Ed the last few weeks.
This self focus is in fact an all encompassing act as "myself"'is in practice the the entire universe as this so called "I" perceives it. So it's a complete acceptance of what ever is happening in my world (mind) in each moment that I manage to maintain awareness. Generally and gratefully I seem to become aware when I'm in my most unmindful actions. That is to say when I'm acting, thinking or speaking in a way that is causing some emotion that is not love or joy.
So at the arising of some negative feeling I ve just been letting it be without judgement or any attempt to heal,escape or ignore. By just sitting with it I find there is space for it in my heart and in the eternal now which is born through consciousness of the present and suddenly the cloud is simply that with in the vast and eternal sky of the open mind.
In this way what was an unwanted expirience has now transformed into a great tool for helping me be alive in the present.
Acceptance opens the door to forgiveness and true healing and it's the key to enlightenment a available to us in every single most regardless of the weather of our mind.

Tags:
© 2013 Geoffree's Diary. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks