2012/02/01

Life's been good to me...

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do) - the immortal lead guitarist of the Eagles, Joe Walsh sings in his epic rock song regaling the life of a rockstar.
Living in Japan as foreigners it often feels like your a rock star with the easily won fame we acquire in our own little ponds and the lavishly laid out red carpets we are often the recipients of simply because of the color of our passports.
There's so much to be gracious for.
Today I went to do some copying at my local convience store and found I'd lost my prepaid debit card.
I was not at all worried when I asked the cashier if one had been handed in.
Sure enough one matching the receipt I had was returned to me.
I'd left there it on the copy machine a week earlier, unsigned.
Could of had any amount of points, charge etc. on it, can be used on machines and with no ownership checks, yet as I presumed it was there waiting for me to claim.
Now how many of us could boast that about our hometowns?
There's a lot to be said about peace of mind...
Next time you find yourself whinging about something here, let's stop and ask ourselves "why we are here?" If we haven't got more pros than cons then it's time to shut up and get out.
Lets Give thanks and pay it forward.
Rock and Roll!

Here it is live! Man he rocks!
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSuKg5fYbxM&feature=youtube_gdata_player


May all know inner peace 〓

Tags:
© 2013 Geoffree's Diary. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks