2011/05/29

Think about it...

Typhoon is coming! I love the powerful natural energy of the typhoon. I'll go for a walk in the wind and rain now, down to the beach to dance and sing!
Please think about this...
We might say things like this "I think my body is tired " maybe it is because you think your body is tired that your body becomes tired. The fact is we are commanding our body. I think my body tired.
The body is a tool of our mind.
Try thinking "my body is strong and healthy, full of energy and light! "
Imagine it! Feel it! Tell yourself this when ever you remember.
It may take some time but you will start to see tour tiredness stops. We really need to do EFT or NLP,hypnotism to remove the subconscious program that 90% of the time maybe running the other affirmation "I'm tired"
Meditation helps us be more aware of the subconscious voice that is controlling our lives. We need to be aware so we can take control or better still say "I put this in the hands of God for the highest good of all."
I'm happy, strong and I love my body and it loves me!

Tags:
© 2013 Geoffree's Diary. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks